Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 09 Ramos Family

You’re back? Hmm… interesting… okay so lets see how the Ramos family is doing…

Last Week: Luis got a gold badge in robotics and earned his plaque in tinkering; Meadow reached TOC in artist; Miranda reached top of her lifetime aspiration, her IW of 30 simultaneous lovers, LTW of woohoo 20 different sims and reached the top of her social reputation; Caplan grabbed his scholarships and moved to college; Emma grabbed her scholarships, became a witch and moved to college; Tiago transitioned to child.


Three adults who have nothing to do and a child… Thankfully that child should transition to a teen. Maybe he will roll something interesting… oh who am I kidding? Maybe he won’t roll something too boring! *grumbles about happy simmies*
Caplan: What’s wrong with happy sims?
Hey! You’re not supposed to be here… yet.
Caplan: Ya well you’re taking too long to get to us, I came to see what the hold up is.


I noticed a missing something… it was a recolor that apparently didn’t make the move. No big, sell and rebuy. Easy, peasy. Oh that’s the bus. Where is that kid?
Caplan: Out in the garden.
Caplan, go back to school. I’ll be there soon.


Hmm, that’s right. Last time I got the twins in to private school before Tiago was ready for school. I suppose that is something I can do this week. Thankfully Miranda has a good relationship with the headmaster. *tilts head* It amuses me how the kids will pause for their ‘Gump’ moment before entering the bus.


Another thing I noticed (as Miranda was given her plaque for culinary) is the cauldron sitting there. It is obviously not Miranda’s. So I have her call Emma over to give it to her. *debates inviting Amar over*
Caplan: Emma’s going home? Then I’m coming too.
Fine, fine… bring that woman of yours too. I don’t think she’s actually met the ‘rents yet.


The kids are here. What I find funny is that they simply walked in as if they still lived here. Katherine came along to meet her future family and for reasons unknown Amar chose not to join them. *shrugs* I invited him, he just didn’t show up.


Miranda went to give Emma a few gifts as well as her cauldron, but I found another problem. I found I had to spam click the ‘more’ button before it would eventually change to the extra options. It thankfully did eventually change.
Miranda: Is that what took you so long? I thought you had changed your mind.
Nope, just another ‘lovely’ glitch.
Miranda: Did you remember to patch your game?
*blinks*


Another oddity is they still break in to a smustle in the front yard. While I realize they had been doing that before the move, this time random walkers will start and then assume they’re welcome to walk in to the house.
Miranda: If I didn’t already have my 30 simultaneous lovers, that could be potentially dangerous.
True, but as you said, you already have it so, meh. *shrugs* Its only annoying, not dangerous.


One bonus I realized during their visit. Luis’ secondary asp is GC so it will help having Katherine around to talk GC with! Yay! Plus they’ll both be wandering around stuffing their faces with sammiches. Good thing they have witches in the house to keep them from being tubby simmies. I also noticed like father like son… *yawns*
Luis: There’s nothing wrong with romance.
*rolls eyes*


Okay… I’m bored… really… how much of this happy simmy life can I stand? Skill, help the boy skill. Make friends, keep friends, keep them from- Ack! Get out of … no chimes. Whew. Although I have to say I love the GC paintings option.


Tiago: It’s time.
Ah so it is… make a wish, blow out the candles, spin and roll something interesting.
Tiago: I wish… I wish… I wish I could meet my father.
*blinks* Oh uh… No. Make a different wish.
Tiago: Nope, too late. That’s my wish.
You can’t have that wish, Tiago.
Tiago: What? Why not? Mommy?
Miranda: Sorry, Baby. Your father passed away.
So you wanna different wish?
Tiago: I dunno, I’ll get back to you.


So with Tiago, two others transition to teen hood. I may regret it but for now, I’m happy with it. Lets see what did you roll… really? Hmm… and your LTW? *blinks* We can re-roll your LTW yanno.
Tiago: Nah.
Well poopies.


Tiago Ramos – Aries
AspirationRomance
10 neat, 10 outgoing, 9 active, 0 playful, 1 nice
LTWBecome Rock God



Luis: Tiago your life is ahead of you. You have a little while before you go to college, maybe during that time you’ll consider changing your aspiration, finding a lovely wife and settle down giving your mother many grandchildren to carry on the Ramos name.
Tiago: Or maybe not.
Luis: Or maybe so.
Tiago: Or maybe not.
Luis: Don’t be too hasty, just give it some thought.


As I mentioned earlier, I had Miranda invite the headmaster over for a visit. She greeted him warmly as dear friends would. Only to bore him in to best friend status, to be followed by a typical Miranda ending
Miranda: I didn’t mean to.
There is no shame in being that appealing. Although there is no benefit to having more than 30 simultaneous lovers.
Miranda: On the other hand, Tiago will be accepted to private school with out question.
Not really… only because I didn’t have you woohoo him in a hot tub.
Miranda: Maybe for next time.


Tiago is very cute in his uniform.
Luis: Naturally, he is a Ramos. He really should have children to carry on the family name.
*ignores Luis* The rest of the week he carried on in a familiar get to know peeps on the phone kind of way.


That is until Saturday.
Miranda: What did you do to my son?
I let him have his first date. It went very well actually. He got his first kiss and naturally she fell head over heels for him.
Miranda: Oh well he is my boy… I had no doubts.


When he started to schmooze this next chickie is when I realized he could use that store that is being neglected. So I had Miranda hand it down to her son.
Miranda: I’m very proud of my son.
As well you should be.
Miranda: He reminds me of his father.
Yes, which is the only reason I am contemplating his future…
Miranda: I miss Andrew, too.


Late Sunday while I waited for the week to end, I got one last surprise visit. No, not by aliens which would have been nice… This visit was from that Traveler girl. She left a pressie, she was very pleased with their date apparently.



End week accomplishments: Luis managed not to get Meadow pregnant, yet not for a lack of trying; Miranda maxed her skills, plaque in culinary and was hit by lightening; Tiago transitioned to teen, got his first kiss, first love and in to private school.
Points: 0 points
On-going subtotal: 90 points

PreviousMain PageNext

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Roo. Happy simmies bore you, don't they?
I think there's a mod out there (MATY, maybe?) to make them stop doing the smustle where they can't hear the stereo.
'Grats on your awesome HM score.
Awww, too bad the aliens didn't come for Tiage, but yays on the awesome date gift!

SK said...

Tiago is so cute as a child! He reminds me a bit of Marquez Villalobos over in my hood, whose picture I will have to upload some other time because I don't have it with me. But you'll see him in the upcoming uni round anyway.