Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 04 Ramos Family

Last Week: The kids skilled, made friends and mostly survived. Luis made a new best friend just in time to take her with him to college… oh and he let Olivia come along.


If you thought week 3 with the Ramos family was short, week 4 will change your mind and make last week’s update feel like a novella. Miranda is in the house alone.


You may remember Miranda became a witch at the Fitzgerald house this week. That is because I have plans for her or more accurately the Ramos house. Fitzgerald’s will have all good witches. Ramos house… well…


Gah! Agatha! *sighs* Once this house is finished, one of the first things I am going to do is create a basement and stuff her in there!
As I was saying… in the Ramos home things will be different.


Ah, a neutral witch! Yay!! The Ramos family will have neutral. Who will have evil witches? Hmm… time will tell. I may not have any. Who knows? I sure don’t… its much too soon to make that call. I may not stop there. I may have other super natural beings in different homes. *ponders*

I uh… what was that sound?


Heh, I love when a date is remembered and they come back to drop off a gift. *waves at Meadow* Now go back to college, Luis will be wondering where you are. Miranda will take good care of the stereo till you get back. *sells cheap stereo and replaces it with the new one* Very nice… now where was I?

Oh right, I had to make a decision about Wednesday evening. Continue to the end of her week (Monday morning @ 4 am) or stop now and go play at the university. Miranda’s time is almost up as a teen and she’s merely days to her transition… actually by the time I made this choice, it is more accurate to say less than one day.

So my options:
1. Move someone in and make them playable to hold the house until Luis and Meadow come home.
2. Stop playing, go graduate the group in Uni and have a GH holder until Miranda can take over.

I went with Option 2. I’d much rather have a GH holder than a house holder. A GH Holder can go back to being non-playable in a bin, where a house holder becomes playable. With Olivia’s LTW and Meadow’s LTW creating more sims than I wanted so soon in this challenge, the last thing I need is a holder becoming playable.


Did I mention this update was short? Ya, I kept my word. We’re done.

End week accomplishments: Erm… nothing… really.
Points: 0 points
On-going subtotal: 16 points

PreviousMain PageNext

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Mirada became a witch. That's a bit of an accomplishment.

Jenni said...

Ick... Kinda boring... Hopefully things'll look up next week!

sims2fan08/tacy00p said...

Don't complain about the short update, they're much easier than those loooooong detailed ones! I'm sure you'll have some of those soon. ;)

MysticSpirit said...

Neutrality FTW? :O) Hehe. Short and sweet. Lovely.

AeronwyDiobhell said...

For shame, Agatha! (You really need to have the kids mourn her.) And congrats on Miranda being neutral. *cheers*

Well, yeah, of course it's short, if you only played her for 2 days!! (Why not elixir her so she has more time as a teen?)