Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And so it begins... again...

So this is how how things went...
I start with the founding families...


Fitzgerald Family of 3
Andrew: Male, Adult, Fortune, Pisces
Ashley: Female, Teen, Romance, Capricorn
Gavin: Male, Child, Cancer


Ramos Family of 4
Placeholder: Male, Adult, destined for death by flies
Agatha: Female, Elder, Family, Capricorn
Luis: Male, Child, Leo
Olivia: Female, Child, Taurus
Miranda: Female, Toddler, Taurus

I put down a small empty lot and add the bin families...
Some will become townies, some will be put up for adoption, some will die...
For those that survive, if they are married, they are broken up
Most are given makeovers before they're allowed out in the wild towniedom.
Some don't take to this process very well... others find a silver lining...

Anyhow, once the binned families are dealt with, its time to move on to the founders.
I put down two lots, plop each family down with a table and phone, leaving immediately when it dawns on me... Placeholder needs to die before he can make any friends... so back in to the Ramos lot I go.


Is it just me or does it look like he knows what I'm up to? *smirks*


Say good-bye Placeholder... *waits for the memory to kick in to each family member, taps foot impatiently, notes memory, and sends tombstone to the Gothier Green place downtown*


Whew, now that is all done we get to play!
*waves bye to Placeholder*


PreviousMain PageNext

9 comments:

ASimWen said...

Ah bin families to towniedom....party with Grim...makeovers..heh I should have done that......

Kerry said...

Yes, what an organized, disciplined start to the new 'hood! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, good idea with binned families. I'll do that next time.

MysticSpirit said...

*snickers* I love the last shot of the Placeholder waving bye-bye. *snickers*

Anonymous said...

I wish I had thought of making bin families into townies or die, etc, or read your blog a few weeks ago!

You had a lot of posts on your Cedar prosperity...it looks like you did it for quite a while.

Good luck with FO, its an awesome name.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm not trying to spam you, but I just read the links about the makeovers, silver linings, etc, and loved the pics. Poor girl who broke up with her husband. I did finally get the clean templates so I no longer get those bin families, but if I did I'd follow your example!

How do you do the links in the posts? I feel silly asking but I've been wondering for a while and couldn't find an answer on the tutes for Blogger.

Roo said...

Francesca Dean,
I sent you an email to answer your question!
Thanks everyone for all the comments. I love them all. *hugs to everyone*

ruby

DebC said...

You killed Chester!!!!!!!!! How could you? *sobs*

Very clever idea to townify or ghostify the Sim Binners. I still think you should have saved Chester. He is a sweetheart. *snugs her Gieke*

AeronwyDiobhell said...

You enjoyed setting up your hood, didn't you. *peers at Ruby* And yes, Placeholder does look like he knows what's coming and isn't at all happy about it! *waves goodbye to Placeholder*

Good idea to break up the married couples, by the way. Especially since the Pramawhatever wife and the Gavin husband are so darn cute it would be a shame not to be able to snag them down the line!